Quantcast

6/1/10

And the challenge begins....

I am glad you all are still with me.

I was thinking this morning that I shouldn't be worried about comments when I am probably the WORLD'S WORST at leaving them myself.

Also, I have got to do something with my comment moderation. A few months ago, I changed the settings because these Asian women kept leaving links of an adult nature, and I was just having none of that. Anyway....

A few days ago, I saw this ad when I was on Facebook. Knowing that I really needed to write more, not so much for traffic, but just for the fact I need to keep writing on a consistent basis. So, today marks day one of the 30 day Blogging Challenge.

Think I can do it?

(I am not sure.)

(But I am going to try.)

I will continuing my previous story as well.

Stay tuned and Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I've been terrible lately...with reading, writing, and anything possibly related to blogging. Ugghhh. I just haven't been in the mood.

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...