But kudos to you for all your thoughts and positive energies. Things seem to be looking up.
At any rate, let's move on with the blog challenge. Shall we?
Here is my bag and its contents exposed. In the interest of full disclosure, you should know that some things have been edited, like random receipts or straw paper. No one needs to see that.
My bag is in the back center of the photo. I think its supposed to be a tote bag, but it's perfect right now for the things I feel necessary to carry.
In other words, someone usually feels the need to say, "Can you put this in your purse?"
Here are the contents:
- sewing kit
- two buy one get one free coupons for Moe's
- business card for music store
- Bath and Body Works spray (Orange Tangerine)
- hand sanitizer
- check book
- Orbits gum *ting* (spearment)
- journal (writing ideas on the run)
- pad of paper from some politician. I forgot this was in there. It won't go back in.
- Truvia sweetener
- small scissors
- dental floss
- two pens
- three nail files (what's up with that?)
- current book to read
- cell phone (but a lot of times it rides in my pocket. Otherwise I'd never find it.)