Quantcast

6/20/11

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products: Always My Top Choice

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo
If ever I have been super excited to share my opinions on a product, THIS is it. When I was asked to discuss Walgreens Brand & Health Wellness Products, there was no question in my mind that I am well- versed on the subject. I am a die-hard Walgreens fan. Everything that I purchase from Walgreens is their brand name. I have yet to be disappointed. Why wouldn't I? 
 
 
  • All products are recommended by  pharmacist.
  • All products contain most if not all of the same ingredients as the national brand.
  • All products carry a money-back guarantee.
 
But, I can't talk about ALL the products we have used over the years - I have to pick only one. Just in the last week I had to go to Walgreens to pick up something for my son who was complaining of an ear ache. I knew from past experience that if an ache is caught early, it won't develop into a full-blown ear infection with the need for antibiotics. 
 
Inside the store, I had a choice of the name brand or Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product. On the day of purchase, the prices were the same. As always, I compared the ingredient list and container size. Even with all factors being equal, I chose:
 
I am also happy to report that he is ear-pain free. These drops worked to ease the pain while his immune system took care of the rest. 
 
You don't have to take my word for it. Visit http://www.walgreens.com/walgreensbrand to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products for yourself. 
 
And while we are on the subject of Walgreens, I just happen to know that several bloggers are 
GIVING AWAY WALGREENS GIFT CARDS.
Hurry! Run! Grab one for yourself!  http://socialspark.com/WalgreensBrandSweeps
How much better can it get? 
 
It's your turn to talk-- what are your Walgreens must-have products?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...