- Nicholas, who wakes up at ungodly hours on Christmas morning, came down stairs and saw nothing [extra] under tree. Opened a rolled paper tucked in stocking thinking it could be a note from Santa. It wasn't. I may have cemented any lingering doubts of Santa's existence.
- Fibromyalgia flair brought on by lack of sleep and stress.
- Realized after-the-fact that a present was still in wrapping paper box, which had already been put in attic.
- Dinner was over an hour late.
- We were together.
- By wrapping XBox, Kinect, all games, and controllers into one box with both boys' names, no one has argued on who owns what. [Yet]
- Dinner was delicious even though I forgot the baked apples.
- Jessica is home.
How was your holiday?