Quantcast

7/25/08

Home Improvements, part 2.9

It is 8:35, CST right now. I am bone tired.

I took several pictures today so I could give you a glimpse of what we're doing. But between the tiredness, laziness, and the fact I have trouble with pictures, the chance is better for tomorrow.

Save for the gates and about ten feet, the first coat of paint is on. After just under five gallons of paint, we have to go into town tomorrow and purchase another from LOWE'S.

We also decided to see how it goes tomorrow; the deck may not get painted. I am really wanting to do something special with it, but I just can't make up my mind. It would be FAB-U-LOUS.

We finally sat down at the table to eat dinner at 8:05, and the rain started again. Haven't seen a drop in about three weeks, and now it has rained twice in one day.

Amazing.

The end is near...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...