Quantcast

8/12/08

Good/Bad

Good: I didn't get called into work today.
Bad: I didn't get called into work today.

Good: A company, that I have been trying to get on with for MONTHS, finally sent me another email with an invitation to work.
Bad: I can't get the schedule that would be most conducive to my current situation.

Good: The doctors have decided my gallbladder is making me sick.
Bad: I have to have surgery on Friday.

Good: I am finally going to be rid of my gallbladder.
Bad: I will not be able to work for at least a week.

Good: One child had to use admire in a sentence. He wrote, "I admire my mom." (And meant it) His explanation was because I teach him "stuff."
Bad: The other child took over an hour to do math. He didn't understand place value.
Tears were shed. And he was upset, too.

Good: Tomorrow is payday.
Bad: More money needs to go out than will make it in.

Good: I caught at least three grammatical errors on a note home from school about the Open House.
Bad: I have never posted an error-free entry.

Good: I saw a sign that made me laugh (on the car of a Longaberger rep): "Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Wicker."
Bad: (It's never bad to laugh)

Good: Computer Renaissance sold me a RAM stick for 4o (ish) bucks. And installed it for free.
Bad: He opened the side, and I didn't know could be done, only to expose six years of dust.

Good: Big Daddy went with me to town this morning.
Bad: He is at work now and won't be home until 11:30.

Good: This attempt an interesting entry and making you smile at least once.
Bad: Not making you smile and you'd click on the x....

Your turn...what's your Good/Bad for today?

4 comments:

SarahHub said...

I love the Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Wicker.

I say a t-shirt once that said Friends Don't Let Friends Drink White Zinfandel. Love that one too.

Good: Evie took a 2 hour nap today.
Bad: It was a late nap, and she slept till after 5:00.

Darlene R. said...

I really liked this post. I'm sorry that you are having surgery on Friday. That is no fun.
I'll be praying for you!

Kelsey S said...

Good: I got to hold an infant, I havent done that in 3 years!

Bad: I was planning a funeral!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Bonnie Matthews said...

GOOD: The doctors finally found out MY gallbladder has been causing all my nausea for two years (after I insisted it was that and they finally did the right test!).

BAD: I am having MY gallbladder out next month!

Wanna trade gallbladder surgery stories in a few weeks? LOL

Bonnie
fyremonksgal@msn.com
www.bannersbybonnie.com
www.beadedbannersbybonnie.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...