Quantcast

10/7/08

:::insert title here:::

I am not sure where this post is going to go, so bear with me...


*My head hurts. Yesterday, I felt congested. Welcome to Tennessee in October. You'd think I'd make the connection, and head this stuff off at the pass...I've only lived here fifteen years.


*This girl in my education class asked me a question about our portfolios today. I answered her, and she replied with, "Well, you're just an over-achiever anyway." I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered.


*This over-achieving, 3.77 GPA earning, working wife and mother of three was invited to join my school's chapter of Phi Theta Kappa. (International Honor Society, if you're not sure. I wasn't..LOL)


*As I was leaving campus today,I ran into this lady that looked sort of strange. I can't really describe it. She wanted to know if I was going into town and could give her a ride. She wanted to go to a pharmacy but make it back to class. Ironically enough, I was going in the opposite direction.


*Did I mention my head hurts?


*It rained today. For the first time in probably two months.


*I spent 45 minutes straightening my hair this morning. I didn't know it was going to rain.


*I have poof-y hair today.


*I was given a wonderful award by Sarah.



Sarah was my first Blogger friend. We have so many things in common. Not a day goes by that we don't exchange emails. It's a shame we are so far apart, but one day, we will meet.
Sarah probably doesn't know what this (and her friendship) means to me.
*I just realized I am totally addicted to the 'net after reading this. It totally makes sense to me. I wish I could write half as well as her.
*Now I wish I hadn't disclosed all my edumacational info, you know, in case of mistakes and all.
Until next time...

4 comments:

SarahHub said...

I straightened my hair last Thursday to take Evie to the indoor pool. A bucket dumped on my head, so it was a total waste.

I would take the "overachiever" comment as a compliment.

And, you are one of the best things to come from my blogging experience!

Hope your head feels better soon...

Land of Lovings said...

Congratulations on the award, the overachiever comment, and the Phi Theta Kappa invitation! That's awesome!

And, I hope your head starts feeling better soon...

Courtney said...

Wow! I thought I was an over-achiever! You put my GPA to shame.

Darlene R. said...

Hi Heather, I finally did that meme that you tagged me for. Sorry it took so long and sorry that I really don't think I answered it exactly how I was supposed to. I am having problems putting thoughts to paper lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...