Quantcast

1/1/09

In with the new

The husband and I are sitting here and we have decided to move. Want to see our new house??

click here


Now, I realize that it may seem we won't get this house, but I am all about the power of positive thinking.


Today was a good start to a new year.

*The boys spent the night next door and didn't come home until 11am only to go outside and play.

*I finished my ironing with my fancy new iron purchased just last night. And yes, it is pink--my signature color. Sorry, Boo.

*I started a "new book"--The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank. It's really good so far.

*We managed to get the Christmas decor put away in just over an hour. Neatly, I might add. This may be a new record.

Well, now that I look at it, it doesn't seem like much. It was just a good day--I don't feel stressed out, panicked,or worried.

I think it may be time for bed. Didn't get to sleep until 1am this morning, then was awoken by a crazed man ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door at 5:30am. Big Daddy had forgotten the keys, he had locked the door behind him, and the vehicles were both locked preventing him from using the garage door opener.

I am certain that it won't be happening again anytime soon.

Welcome, 2009.

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

First...that house is AMAZING. If you get it, I'll come live with you. You'll obviously have tons of extra room. LOL

Second, the iron looks really nice. But it would be better if it were green and white instead. ;)

I really hate pink. I feel like gagging everytime I look at this damn mixer. Yep...as soon as the stock at Kohl's is refreshed, Boo's exchanging this sucker. LOL Autumn likes it though. :)

I'll have to order The Wonder Spot once I've finished the 20 books I have piled up on my dining room table which still need read. I've been a slow reader lately to say the least.

Happy 2009, H. Love you dearly, my friend.

XOXO

SarahHub said...

Well, I saw your house and entered myself. If I win it, you'll have to come and visit.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you. I'll fill you in on all the gory details later in an email...

Rae said...

Um..HELLO everyone! Of course I'M going to win that house. I'll let you visit, and I may even feed you. HAHA - Sarah.

Of course, you also know that if I do win this house I'll have to produce offspring. There is a kid's bedroom afterall.

I was wondering why the kid's bedroom has the vacuum in the middle of the floor until I realized that this is a DREAM HOME, and in dream homes, I'm sure kid's can't get enough of vacuuming. They must also steal hubcaps too...

Rae said...

I now see a second issue with living in the dream home (other than theiving children). If you look at the master closet you will see that whoever wins will have to wear beige all the time.

If this is true, than I might let someone else win.

Courtney said...

I like your new house. I imagine the property and other taxes on something like that must be absolutely outrageous -- even after you win it. So, start saving! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...