Quantcast

9/24/09

I can scratch this off my to-do list.

I have to study for a timed, online Biology test that opens tomorrow. I have to take an online, timed quiz for Speech. I have to write my speech that will be presented on Monday. There are approximately 87 loads of laundry waiting to take a vacation downstairs.

I am watching the second airing of Desperate Housewives of Atlanta while I write this post.

It's all about priorities, right?

When I last wrote, the kids had the flu. I will save some time and just let you know that it was the beginning of the end that still hasn't gotten here yet.

However, ( that is a fancy but) it seems as though word has gotten around locally about my little blog.

Of course, it could be the fact that I announced it, more than once, in Speech yesterday.

One of my classmates is also a co-worker, and she asked me today for the address.

(Hey, Chelsey!)

I told her, "Well, I'll give it to you, but I haven't written in like a month."

She responded with, "Then I suggest you write something soon."

Alrighty, then.

I would also like to give a shout-out and thanks to those of you that emailed wondering if I was ok. It means more than you know.

Writing as of late seems to have been reduced to Facebook status updates, and even those are sporadic at best. I am going to make a better effort to post more often, and more importantly, comment on YOUR blogs.

Just got to get my priorities in order.

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

I have noticed your absence from blogger...but since I saw updates on FB, I knew you were okay. :)

I just figured you were pretty busy with school.

Nevertheless, I'm thrilled to see a post from you. I've missed my Heather.

XOXO

Unknown said...

De-lighted you are back writing. Watching rather than doing is a necessary breather sometimes. Remember the line from Deepak Chopra, we are human beings, not human doings...
Fiona's Mommy aka Jania

Rae said...

I'm with you on the writing. I think we sometimes just need a break, although I have missed catching up with my bloggy friends.
It sounds like you are still up to your same shenanigans. I'm glad to hear you are doing well!
Good luck on your tests!

SarahHub said...

Oh, Heather! Everyone gets busy, so don't worry. But it is nice to "hear" your voice again!

I keep watching that stupid The Real Housewives of Atlanta, too. It's embarrassing, but it's like rubbernecking at a car accident... One thing that show re-confirms to me is that money certainly does not buy class. Those women are a soap opera.

Good luck on your tests. Keep in mind that all this craziness and hard work will pay off soon! Maybe you'll be writing about how boring things are in a year or so...

Fiona said...

yay! I'm so happy to see you back.

Sorry about the flu. We've all been sick pretty much non-stop. So we can cough at each other via the internet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...