Quantcast

12/31/09

See ya 2009. It's been real...

I have thought all day how I should send off 2009 on the blog.

Or at least the last couple of hours.

2009 hasn't been our best year, but it certainly hasn't been our worst. There have been highs that I haven't shared, and some mighty lows that I have. At the end of the day, or year even, it hasn't been bad.

I have grown and learned more about myself as a mother, wife, friend, student, teacher, and overall rider on this big spinning rock than any other time in my life these past three hundred and some odd days.

(Yes, I actually had to look up the number of days. Strange.)

(There are 365. Odd.)

I don't have any parting words of wisdom. I don't even have any resolutions. Unless, "I will not make impossible goals that I will never achieve," counts.

Some big things are on tap for 2010, so I look forward to see what else is in store for us.

Happy New Year to you all. Here's to another year of spotty posts...Thanks for sticking with me all this time.


::clinking of glasses::

4 comments:

SarahHub said...

Cheers! Happy New Year!

Kathi said...

No worries, my posts are even more scattered than yours!
I hope that 2010 is awesome for you and your family. Love you!

Bridgett said...

Happy 2010, Heather-girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...