But many entries are in my head.
I haven't written anything.
But I can't stop thinking about it.
I haven't commented on anyone's blog.
But I REALLY want to see what everyone is up to.
Having said that, I have:
- Clipped some 1,329,405 coupons.
- Filed about 999,765 of them neatly in my [new] binder.
- Fought a post-4th migraine.
- Helped Big Daddy with his new menu on a holiday weekend Weenie Wagon. Rib-eye sandwiches? To die for....
- Realized I have used a title twice. I guess I liked that one.
- Bought two squeeze bottles of mayo and a bottle of Ranch for $1.66. Coupons rule.
- Ate a $42 dollar dinner at Logan's for.....$22. Again, see above. (Four people dined.)
- Saw Toy Story 3. Totally worth every penny. And I didn't have a coupon. And yes I cried. Three times. Four if you count after the movie when BD asked if a certain part got me.
Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout-out. Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday weekend. I'll be around shortly....