Gosh, this is almost as hard as yesterday's entry. I think I'll make a list. It only seems fair.
In no particular order, these things make me cry:
- Publix's holiday commercials
- thinking about life without Big Daddy
- thinking about life without any of my kids
- This version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
- Most of "Terms of Endearment"
- After Rose realizes Jack died in "Titanic"
- After Shelby dies through the end of the funeral on "Steel Magnolias"
- This Sarah McLachlan song especially when she sings the line, "..from this stark, cold hotel room..." (LONG story, but essentially it's a tie-in to Big Daddy.)
- When I think too much about this situation, which is at least daily.
- seeing other people cry
- the last episode of "Friends"
- the episode of "Friends" when Ross and Rachel go on a "break"