Quantcast

8/26/10

My Biggest Regret

One more than one occasion, I have been told by Big Daddy, MD, that one "problem" I have is my refusal to let things go.

He alleges that I hold things in and allow them to (and I quote) "fester."

Let's not even go there with that choice of wording at the moment.

At any rate, I am cognizant of the fact that I don't "let it go." However, I don't see it as a problem. Maybe it is. That's not what this is about.

My biggest regret is about my mom. Many, many years ago, I didn't tell her what I really thought. I let her make certain choices for me that have affected my life. I didn't tell my dad things that she had said to me privately, only to tell him the complete opposite to put herself in a better light. Every day, I have angry thoughts about her and what she did.

And I am not going to let it go. And I DON'T regret that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...