Quantcast

8/27/10

August 2010

This month:

  • I started making money as a writer.
  • But so far, I have only made one quarter of the minimum amount I was asked to make weekly.
  • Got to meet Kathi for dinner while she was in town.
  • Received a scanner to be a part of National Consumer Panel.
  • Re-filed my unemployment benefits claim, for the job I lost in May and have yet to receive any monies.
  • Paid the car off.
  • Joined Swagbucks, and I think you should too!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/HClift


  • Used the men's room at Walmart on accident.
  • Cut the grocery bill in half by using coupons.
  • Listed some things for sale on Craigslist, and SOLD them.
  • Started my family on a gluten-free diet.
  • Sorta kinda participated in a 30-day blog challenge.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

YAY! I made it into the highlights of your month! I feel sooo special! :)
You're big writing break is right around the corner...I can just feel it ;)
Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...