Gosh. What shall I say?
- I am thirty-five.
- I have been married to my husband (Big Daddy) for eleven years. We have been together for thirteen.
- I have three amazing kids. They are 17, 11, and 10.
- I was born and raised in Indiana. Seventeen years ago, I moved to Tennessee. I consider myself a southern girl (more on that reasoning later) and have no intentions of ever moving North again.
- Currently, I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom, but I really dislike that title. For one, I hardly stay at home. There are always errands to run. For another, it gives the impression that I don't "work" when in fact, I do. Hard.
- As far as work goes, I have been getting my feet wet with some Freelance Writing. I am LOVING it. Not making the cash yet, which is partly why I haven't talked about it here, but it's coming. Soon.
- If I could move, I would move to the beach. Some where on the Gulf.
I guess that's about it. There isn't much that is all that exciting or interesting. I am just regular people doing regular things. Let's remember that when I am interviewed on Good Morning America to promote my book.