Quantcast

8/6/10

My Definition of Love

"Day 5" of the blog challenge

How can I possibly define "love?" I use it in very different connotations throughout the day.

Needless to say, I love (in no particular order):
  • Diet Coke
  • chocolate
  • my ugly duck blanket
  • books
  • writing
  • the way Big Daddy smells
  • when my kids say, "rememberizing" instead of "memorizing"
  • the smell of babies (minus muddy diapers)
  • Facebook
  • when Brownie "talks" to me
  • rainy Sundays
  • chocolate
  • finding children's books at Goodwill
  • couponing
  • Happy Hour at Sonic
  • the way a library smells
  • Australian accents
  • watching "Friends" and "Roseanne" re-runs
  • the first cup of coffee in the morning
  • hugs initiated by my kids
  • my brown Old Navy flip-flops
  • October
  • the way my husband looks at me, even when he is annoyed
  • school supplies
  • the beach
  • Orbit gum *ting*
  • when my kids *really* laugh
  • photographs
  • making lists
  • vacuuming
  • chocolate
  • when Big Daddy surprises me with a Diet Coke
  • you

1 comment:

Jane said...

...and TV Land has just taken the Roseann reruns off and replaced them with The Nanny...YUCK! I can't go to sleep listening to her every night. *sigh*

PS...this is from me, Jane, not you.
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...