I must have fallen off the front side, because there have been some days that I felt like it ran me over, backed up, and hit me again.
There may be a hundred and one reasons why I haven't made a blog entry, but they sound like excuses. I real writer will get the words typed regardless, right?
Here are a few highlights over the past couple of weeks (in no certain order):
- Big Daddy was on vacation. Again.
- Big Daddy's daddy was here for almost a week.
- I was
forced tricked paid handsomelyasked nicely to volunteer my services as secretary of the Band Boosters at Nick's school.
- I have read several books. I just can't get enough. It's my escapism. I would literally read from daylight til dark. Examples include: Water for Elephants, The Other Mother, Secrets of a Former Fat Girl, and another whose title escapes me at the moment.
- I did manage to do some writing in-between. You know, to prove to Big Daddy that it is a J.O.B.
- Getting caught up with season 2 of "Teen Mom."
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. Big Daddy and I will be passing out candy and mourning the loss of dress up and the like.
This is the first year the boys are choosing not to go trick-or-treating. They are going to church with the neighbor boys instead because, "It's way more cooler than dressing up."