Quantcast

10/31/10

The Winds of Change

Clearly I have fallen off the bloggy wagon.

I must have fallen off the front side, because there have been some days that I felt like it ran me over, backed up, and hit me again.

There may be a hundred and one reasons why I haven't made a blog entry, but they sound like excuses. I real writer will get the words typed regardless, right?

Here are a few highlights over the past couple of weeks (in no certain order):

  • Big Daddy was on vacation. Again.
  • Big Daddy's daddy was here for almost a week.
  • I was forced tricked paid handsomely asked nicely to volunteer my services as secretary of the Band Boosters at Nick's school.
  • I have read several books. I just can't get enough. It's my escapism. I would literally read from daylight til dark. Examples include: Water for Elephants, The Other Mother, Secrets of a Former Fat Girl, and another whose title escapes me at the moment.
  • I did manage to do some writing in-between. You know, to prove to Big Daddy that it is a J.O.B.
  • Getting caught up with season 2 of "Teen Mom."
I would like to say that the posting will get more consistent. I am sure that it will, because as of tomorrow morning, I am tied (not literally) to my computer from daylight until dark. Not only is tomorrow the start of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I have GOT to get more copy written and start bringin' in the cheddar.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. Big Daddy and I will be passing out candy and mourning the loss of dress up and the like.

This is the first year the boys are choosing not to go trick-or-treating. They are going to church with the neighbor boys instead because, "It's way more cooler than dressing up."

Boo-ya.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hope NaNo's going well for you. I enjoyed Water for Elephants; a really good book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...