1. The clearing one's mind through a writing exercise.
2. An uninhibited list or post of one's thinking process.
1. Set timer for 5 minutes.
2. Write. Keep it raw and unedited.
3. No one judges on spelling or grammar errors.
4. Link back on Fadra's page as she is our hostess with the mostess.
5. Follow the other participants.
Let's do this!
The kids are officially on spring break. For the next two weeks. And while this was an event normally I would cherish, that was before I started working from home. I have a new client that demands a lot of my time. A LOT. And while that is good and all, forty-million calls a day and two whiny boys does not mix well.
Case in point. Just now they come in complaining because one was kicking the other's bike. Really? You are bothering me for this mundane crap? Back in my day, we took care of it. We didn't go whining to mom or dad because someone was bothering us.
I have tried and tried and tried and tried to get them to understand that they aren't toddlers anymore and they have got to learn to work out their differences and walk away. It doesn't seem to faze them in the least. They come whining to me and then when I handle it, they are both mad. It's a lose- lose all around.
Open door. Close door. Open door. Close door. It is going to be a long two weeks.
I used to think their sole mission in life was to but and torture each other. I now think they torture each other to in effect, torture ME.