- I do not want to quit blogging.
- I can't be a mom at the same school I teach. Guest or not.
- Being treasurer is a lot of work.
- I would have saved more time by actually driving the 20 minutes into town and going to the office supply store rather than stopping at Target, Books-A-Million, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Knowledge Tree, and Dollar Mart to find a receipt book.
- I will never be able to read all of the books on my list even if I start right now.
- Having two jobs does not assure greater amounts of money in the bank account.
- Black capris with black hose is not a good look. (As witnessed on someone else)
- It is not meant for me to have a clean house.
- There is nothing that I can buy, fashion, or create to keep the dogs from hiking until they get their berries harvested.
- As soon as I think it won't happen, it will. Always.
Things I have learned today
Posted by Heather at 2:13 PM