I am at sort of a crossroads.
When I started blogging some five years ago, it was something to do. The kids were smaller and were usually doing something to crack me up. [Not that they don't crack me up now, it's usually not something that can be translated into text.] I quickly became addicted to reading about other people's lives and their reactions to mine.
Overtime things have changed, for all of us I am sure, and it is not the same for me anymore. I am not sure what my purpose of blogging is at this point. Here are some things that make me think I should shut this down:
1. The internet is a huge place. There are places I will never see. Which also mean there are places that could see me that I don't even know about.
2. In the last month, I have read at least three stories where people had used pictures, stories, text, or whatever for their own malicious purposes. Not that I have anything that great to use, but what's to say someone wouldn't? How would I ever know?
3.This is a public blog. Any number of keywords could be used to find me should someone want to, say, to do a character check for employment? Sure, I could go private, but ....
4. Do I have anything of value to say?
5. I can't talk about work to any length. That's half my life GONE.
6. I have come to a point that I don't feel like I can completely be myself. There have been some major things just in the last two weeks I would like to write about but don't feel like I can because I don't know who is reading.
I don't know what I want to do.