'Cause, let me tell you, nothing blog-worthy happened today. Unless you think buying a weedwacker at Home Depot is funny. Plus I had a coupon!
As I am trying to get caught up with new followers ::waves to the ladies in the front row:: I came across this gem:
So, as far as this parade goes:
A)Welcome new guests! Please, feel free to help your self to a cold beverage.
B) For those of you that know me, aren't you glad I am not whining about writing?
C)Let's introduce ourselves and make our way through the crowd.
- I have been married to eleven years to Big Daddy (or BD). He is absolutely my other half.
- We have three kids; Jessica (17), Nicholas (11) , and Darrin (10).
- I am half way through getting my Elementary Education degree (Dream number 1)
- I am writing a book among other small writing projects. (Dream number 2)
- We have two dogs; Brownie and Charlie, and a cat; Monroe.
- I am pretty sure the punctuation in the previous sentence is wrong.
- Big Daddy calls me "Grammar Police."
- Last summer, after a post involving some gross grammar error I spotted around town, someone pointed out that "grammar" was misspelled on my sidebar.
- I am OCD about ...a lot of things. One thing is numbers. I like things even.
- My husband says that makes me odd.
- I am a voracious reader. For example, I have read two books in the last 36 hours.
- One was The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby (recommended by both my boys)
- The other was Things Change by Patrick Jones.
- If you have teenagers, encourage them to read this book. And read it yourselves. It was eye-opening to say the least.
- I will update my 2010 reading sidebar soon. I am reading faster than I can get them posted.
- I tend to procrastinate. (See above)
The rest, I guess as they say, is history. Or the future. Depends on what I am posting about. I love to meet new people, and I can't wait to see what you have to say.
Again, thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world. Hope to see you again soon!