Being that we all were up until at least midnight or just slightly past, our rooster otherwise known as Nicholas, slept until after 9 A.M., giving us all the chance for some extra beauty sleep.
As far as the rest of the day, we have unproductively productive:
- Took down the Christmas tree and put away the four decorations. A job that takes no more than one hour when the house is fully tinseled was finally considered finished after four.
- I finished knitting one slipper that Nicholas had asked for. Before starting the second, I had him try it on. It was too small. He also hates the design. The very design I told him he wouldn't like.
- I made two trips to the attic to find a tote of "missing" Christmas ornaments that doesn't exist.
- Picked back up on a previous crochet project that was set aside for requested knitted items. I really need to get busy and make someone special those baby booties she asked about a few weeks ago. Given the state of Nicholas' one slipper, she may want me to practice more....
- Asked the boys to clean their room.
- Still waiting.
- As of this writing, Big Daddy is snoring on the couch while "V" plays in the background. A show he requested to watch.
If I were to make any reservations, this is what I would say:
- Lose 50 pounds by next December in order to prevent the Type 2 diabetes my mother was just diagnosed with.
- Triple my monthly income by June.
- Finish writing my book by the end of February.
- Pay off my student loan and our generous family member by June.
- Comment on blogs every day.
- Make a blog post every day.
But since I don't make New Years (Year's?) reservations, I can't fail.