Quantcast

2/4/11

If ever I needed an opinion...

Because of the awesomeness that is a google search and Picnic,  I have been busy today avoiding workworking on a button for the blog.

The problem is that I could spend hours doing this. But I was asked couple weeks ago to submit a button to The Skinny Scoop's directory.

Help me decide: Vote on your favorite.
(Note: Voting apparatus at the right, at the top of the sidebar. There should be no problems such as those that may or may not have occurred in Florida.)






1

2

3

4
5

Use the poll in the sidebar to cast your vote. Vote as often as you want. 
I'll reveal the winner on Sunday. Or Monday. Whatevs. 

We'll pretend that I have a prize to give away should you choose my favorite.  Also? Don't forget to click on Stumble, Tweet and Like to spread the love about.

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...