Let's do this:
For the last fourteen years, I have bit my tongue. Said nothing. Waited. I have done things I didn't want to do. I have withheld infomation. Never lied. Just withheld. All to keep the peace. But for what reason? Whom am I trying to protect.
She is driving me crazy. It's the simple things. I know it is. Big Daddy says ignore it. But he has only been around for the last fourteen years. I've been around for 36. I know the score.
She thinks she's got everyone fooled. The only fool is her. And those that bow down to her wishes and throw her up on that ivory pedestal.
I am waiting. The time is coming. Her time is up. Once J is gone, she has no one to use as a cover or excuse.
I have never been so insulted as I was yesterday. But just like every other time, I bit my tongue but only slightly. The time is near....
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.