Quantcast

5/16/11

Follow Up: You'll Never Think of Graham Crackers in the Same Way

Frankly, I think everyone should be vegetarians.
I got an interesting response concerning Nicholas' project and the offending graham crackers. I think it's safe to say that I won't be able to give them to my family anymore.

His teacher emailed me back. She was embarrassed, I think. She said when she started doing these inventor projects there was no talk of the real reasons Sylvester Graham invented them. She also mentioned she'd be pulling his name out of the hat.

Nicholas came home with a new inventor to research. The object? Popsicles.

I haven't googled it yet.

2 comments:

facebook-1359322570 said...

You'd better get right on that! lol

Mommyality said...

I might have walked past the graham crackers in the grocery store today and laughed like a lunatic. Hubby still has no idea why, because every time he asks, I start laughing again!  

xoxo,lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...