Quantcast

8/11/11

My Week in Numbers


Numbers 7/52

Children I babysat...2
Age of one child..4 months
Age of second child...4 years
Days I watched them...3
Times a car was rolled on coffee table... 2,765
Giggles, smiles and coos...1,098,764.7

Words written...682

Pages read...4 (maybe)

Sneezes by me...6,872
Kleenex used...86
Handwashing...3,498(and still counting)

Checks written to school...0 (whoo-hoo! A good week!)
Dishwashers bought....0
Lotteries won....0
Pounds lost...0
Pounds gained...0








2 comments:

Clayton said...

You were recommended to me on Twitter.  Your post was too funny.  Have a great weekend!

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
Twitter: @claylauren2001 

Lori Helms said...

So all-in-all you came out in the black, right? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...