Quantcast

7/16/08

Works-For-Me #1

Finally!

I am going to join the rank of the hundreds that flock to Rocks In My Dryer for her weekly, What Works for Me. (I LOVE this series.)

For as long as I have been living in my own home, I have kept the medicine in the kitchen. The location depended on the cabinetry in each house.

In this house, the medicine wound up in the cabinet that housed the plates. It was a good place, for me, until my husband would get in there and things wouldn't get put back properly. It seemed as though every time I would open the cabinet, there would be something laying on the plates, and I would have to reorganize.

*Dramatization*

Then, the idea hit me! Move the medicine and avoid frustration!

So, I was rearranging the cabinets anyway to make room for my new dishes. I decided if I changed the meds to be in the drawer, he would be forced to put things back.






It worked like a charm!

Three weeks have gone by and the drawer is just as neat as it was the day I did it.

Not getting ticked at Big Daddy? Works for me!




Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I like the way you have the meds with the utensils. It's organized and I think that would also remind me to take my vitamins each morning and evening. I have to eat, so I'm automatically seeing the vitamins! Thanks for this great tip!

BTW, my hubby does the same thing...maybe this will work for me, too! :)

Kelsey S said...

haha Love it! Awesome idea!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Audra Krell said...

I like to store my meds in the kitchen too....thought I was the only one! I love tips on making your mate happy, we need more of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...