"What do you feel are your biggest strengths?"
Okay, thinking back to the weaknesses, it's easier to think of negative things than positive. Wonder why that is? Must not be a strength....
- I am faithful to a fault.
- I am very open-minded. Even if something you think or do isn't something I would necessarily agree with, I will support you. I like to hear/think/research both sides of any subject. I want to understand where folks are coming from. Does that make sense?
- I am detail-oriented. When it comes to other people that is. Most of time, I miss the blatant mistakes I make myself. (Big Daddy says this may be a weakness. He doesn't like my detailness*)
- I will drop everything to help someone. Unless it costs money. But I can't help that because I have none. But I will try my darnedest. Where there is a will, there is a way.
- I can find humor in anything. I don't like things to get too serious so I will do anything to turn the situation around. Could be a case of avoidance issues, I don't know. In any event, let's not talk about it.
- I am determined. And if you tell me I can't do something? Well, you had better step aside. The square peg won't go into round hole? Hide and watch me. Unless you are trying to use reverse psychology on me. You don't want to be on the receiving end of that....
- I recognize my flaws. Even if I don't want to talk about them.
- I am an EOF. Equal Opportunity Friend. I don't care about your financial status, gender, orientation, religious affiliation, college team of choice, professional team of choice, marital status, views on education, political orientation, or child bearing status. Some restrictions do apply, however. Contact our friendly customer service personnel for more details.
Hmmm..I am not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.
(*And yes, I am making that word up. Feel free to borrow.)
Don't forget to enter the $60 CSN gift card giveaway. You can enter once every day!