If you are here from the Social Parade, welcome! I have plenty of laughs to go around, so I hope you'll take a look around and come back again. At times there may be chocolate and Diet Coke. Occasionally an iced tea.
Also, be sure to follow the link at the end of the post.....
Now, you all should have seen this coming. And when I saw it, I wasn't surprised at all. Sara at Life With The Two, who did the 30 Blog Challenge with me, wrote up her own challenge with her friend, Erica.
I was going to do the same thing, but quite frankly, I'd have to say that she did a much better job than I ever could have.
So, Day 1 asks:
"What Do You Think Are Your Biggest Flaws?"
I could write for days on this subject.
- I am a procrastinator. And that doesn't even cover it. I am THE QUEEN. Seriously.
- It drives me INSANE that my husband is a procrastinator. However it is probably good that we are married, being that he is THE KING and all.
- I will let people walk over me, but then be ticked off for days because someone walked over me. Then Big Daddy has to listen to me go on and on about it. Probably why he developed selective hearing.
- I have no self-esteem. I feel like no matter what I do or what I accomplish will never be good enough. About the time I do feel good about something, or feel like I accomplished even the tiniest feat, someone will make a negative comment and it blows the whole thing. It wouldn't matter if it was only one negative comment in a hundred.
- I may or may not have a tendency to hold on to things. On an emotional, sense that is. Once someone has done me wrong, I may or may not hold a grudge.
- I have no patience. Not to the point that I am the lady in line at the store huffin' and puffin' because I am having to wait. But it's other things. Like with the kids, I don't like to ask them twice to do something. Or the cashier that doesn't acknowledge I am there. Or the bagger that is rude to me over a coupon.
I am going to put the contents of the challenge on a page of its own. If you decide to participate, leave a comment there and and your link so we all can follow along.
And if you have made it this far, don't forget to go to the giveaway page and enter. The drawing is one week from today. If it is your first time, please be sure to read the rules for entering.
Have a happy Friday!